Deansgate Square is a ground-breaking development bringing a new level of style and sophistication to the heart of Manchester.
Four iconic glazed towers will rise as high as 65 storeys into the Manchester skyline, providing 1508 luxury apartments and exclusive penthouses.
Deansgate Square is the single most high-profile residential-led development the city has seen and incorporates 2.7 acres of imaginative public realm, including a new riverside plaza. Renaker has worked with renowned architect, Simpson Haugh, to design one of the UK’s most iconic and high end residential developments.
High end residents facilities
- 20m swimming pool / vitality pool
- Sauna / Steam room
- Spa treatment rooms (including nail bar)
- Residents' changing facilities
- 6000ft2 (558m2) sports hall
(tennis, 5-a-side football, basketball)
- 4300ft2(399m2) gymnasium
- 1130ft2 (105m2) spin studio
- 1100ft2 (102m2) yoga / aerobic studio
- Residents lounges
(including rooftop garden)
- 4600ft2 (105m2) business gallery
(including suites, boardroom and private individual booths)
- 24/7 concierge
- Dedicated residents' drop off / pick up point
- Private salon
(available to hire for private events)