New Cross Central, Marshall Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M4 5FU
New Cross Central, final release just launched!
An extremely exciting development, created for homeowners looking for a unique new home. New Cross Central is a new build development with a twist on the internal finishes which makes it stand out from the crowd. Unique features such as exposed concrete walls, full height feature windows, brass finishes & Crittall style shower screens offer a luxurious and modern feel.
The three bedroom townhouses range from approx 1053 – 1448 sq ft. With only 2 remaining you will get to choose the best layout to suite your requirements. The upper level of the townhouses have direct access to the internal courtyard & most come with their own internal terrace space.
Due for completion Q4 2022, get in touch for further information on this amazing townhouse.
New Cross Central pays homage to the history and character of Manchester with a robust red brick exterior. The unique character of the building is also reflected inside with the apartments and townhouses retaining historical integrity with exposed concrete walls on the interior.
New Cross Central is located perfectly between the already established Northern Quarter and just a few minutes walk from the hustle and bustle of independent shops and bars. Up and coming Ancoats is also on its doorstep, with everything from coworking spaces, pizzerias, independent breweries and amenities at every corner in Manchester.
Some of the townhouses open onto a private garden, while the apartments overlook the central courtyard. New Cross Central is a unique development, offering townhouses like no other in Manchester’s city centre, it’s an opportunity you will not want to miss.
Not your average apartment building, all homes at New Cross Central are dual aspect providing plenty of natural light, and with each home having its front door opening to the sky residents will feel the peace of a residential street with the amenity of city living. The double height entrance space will form a shared amenity for residents, providing a high quality space for residents to socialise.
• Feature exposed concrete wall and ceiling (depending on home type)
• High quality fully fitted base and wall mounted units, doors and soft closing hinges
• Silestone Quartz surface worktop
• Sink with brass finish mixer tap
• Concealed LED lights below wall mounted units
• En-suites, walk in shower with Crittal style screen (depending on home type)
• Tiled flooring to bathrooms
• High quality wood flooring to living areas and kitchen
• Solid core internal doors
• Contemporary white steel enamel bath with fitted brass shower above bath and glass shower screen
• White ceramic floor mounted WC with concealed cistern
• White ceramic wash hand basin with brass finish mixer tap
• Electric heated towel rail
• Fully tiled floor and partially tiled walls
• Recessed LED spot lighting
• Shaver point
• Mirrored cabinet with lighting above sink
• Two-bathroom colour choices (subject to build stage)
• Secure main entrance doors with video entry system
• Secure courtyard garden maintained by service charge
• Passenger lifts to all levels
• Lockable cycle storage (1 per apartment/townhouse)
Lease term 250 years for 26 April 2017 (less 30 days)
Ground rent £100 per annum
Service charge to include delivery of communal services, building maintenance and sinking funds
10-year building warranty (NHBC or equivalent)
FEC Warranty for 2 years from date of legal completion